At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Office Management at Trustly:
Our Office team plays a vital role in making Trustly such a great place to work. We always strive to create a positive and professional atmosphere across all of our offices, both for our colleagues and guests. While the Head of Office Management is based in Stockholm, members of the team are spread across our European and American offices. We are a small but fun team that knows how to leave a lasting impression.
About the role:
As Office Manager London you will be responsible for ensuring excellent service to all our guests and employees. You will also be responsible for all Facilities related services in the London office, in close collaboration with Head of Facilities in Stockholm. You will report to Head of Office Management in Stockholm.
In addition to your role as Office Manager you will take on responsibility as Team Assistant, you will be responsible for the inbox management and calendar of one VP. You will assist the VP as well as five other Directors/VP with various administrative tasks including travel booking, reporting of expenses, arranging and booking conferences and events as well as creating material and presentations for internal and external meetings.
To succeed in this role you need to be proactive, a problem-solver with strong organizational skills and able to operate in a fast paced environment.
What you will do:
- Manage all internal office affairs, making sure things run smoothly day to day
- Ensure guests and employees receive a high level of service Act as first contact for office employees
- Handle purchases, procurement and stock levels for the office
- Manage office budget
- Liaise and negotiate with landlord & suppliers
- Manage internal & local eventsManage office maintenance or issues
- Liaise with Facilities management for any restructuring projects
- Support of six VP/Directors
- Coordinate calendar and meetings as well as inbox management for one VP
- Coordinate point-to-point travel needs (car, flight, hotel, etc.)
Who you are:
- You have at least 5 years of work experience from an inhouse Facilities/Office management role as well as experience from team/executive assistance
- You are driven, proactive and able to work individually with little or no supervision
- You are a flexible problem solver, always coming up with solutions and great ideas for improvements
- You have a true “service soul,” always aiming to exceed expectations and make things happen
- You are a great coordinator, with an eye for detail