At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
The Product department drives the prioritization and development of Trustly’s products, ensuring they align with the company’s short-term and long-term goals. We collectively hatch innovative ideas, analyze market fit, and set the product vision and strategy.
The department is made up of about 60 people, divided into three main teams: Product Development, Product Management and Product Operations. We work closely with developers to enable new products or features within existing products, as well as various Commercial teams to roll out our products to the market. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
About the role:
As Product Manager at Trustly, you will drive a product vision and strategy as well as tactical roadmap, both long- and short-term. In cooperation with your Product Owner and Product Specialist, you will investigate new features to build and prioritise the product backlog towards the tech teams. As such, it’s hugely important that you believe yourself to be visionary with a great innovative side of you that triggers product development. Additionally, you will cooperate closely with other departments such as Commercial, Tech and Legal. The range of tasks will be wide but you can expect an emphasis on the following areas:
What you'll do:
- Lead a product team responsible for: driving product vision, launching innovative ideas and concepts, and setting short and long term product roadmaps
- Ensure product planning and priorities are aligned with corporate strategy
- Detail customer requirements for new product development
- Conduct market and customer research to identify pain points and turn them into product opportunities
- Set and track relevant product KPIs to measure and follow up on product performance
- Educate and evangelize about your products to internal sales staff, customers and partners
Who you are:
- For this role, we see that you have a higher university degree in Product, Finance, Engineering or equivalent
- We are looking for someone with experience from product development and proven product manager or ownership experience
- Communicating both internally and externally regarding product packaging skills comes naturally to you
- With an entrepreneurial mindset and a good sense of structure, you have the ability to prioritize well
- You have a technical understanding and interest, while being commercially driven with a strategic mindset
- As we are an international company operating in various markets, it is crucial that you are fluent in English. Additional European languages are meriting