At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
The Product department drives the prioritization and development of Trustly’s products, ensuring they align with the company’s short-term and long-term goals. We collectively hatch innovative ideas, analyze market fit, and set the product vision and strategy.
The department is made up of about 60 people, divided into three main teams: Product Development (Tech), Product Management and Product Operations. Within the Product Department we are divided into value streams comprised of our Pay-in and Pay-out products. Both streams consists of Product Owners, analysts as well as java and back-end development teams. We all work closely together to enable new products or features within existing products, as well as with various Commercial teams to roll out our products to the market. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
What you'll do:
- As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the product development-related projects, acting as the link between the product manager, internal stakeholders and the assigned developer teams
- Your main task is to drive the tech teams’ backlogs in accordance with the set plan and strategy. This involves writing specifications, participating in daily standup meetings and assisting in managing the product roadmap.
- You will work closely with product analysts to understand how the products are performing, identify development needs to ensure product quality and decide which new features should get prioritized.
- It is also key to stay up-to-date with customers’ preferences, regulatory requirements and the competitive landscape.
- The Product owner will work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs and support/guide co-workers