At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
The Product department drives the vision, prioritisation and development of Trustly’s products, ensuring they align with the company’s short-term and long-term goals. We collectively hatch innovative ideas, analyse market fit, and set the product strategy.
We all work closely together with Tech to enable new products or features within existing products, as well as with various Commercial teams to roll out our products to the market. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
About the role:
As a Product Specialist, you will be in the center of the action where technology meets business requirements. You will be working closely with Product Managers, Product Owners, development teams and other stakeholders; helping to make sure that the product development is in line with our business vision and strategy and that the right product features get built. You will know all the nitty gritty details about our products and be the go-to-person for finding answers to detailed questions.
You will have the overall responsibility for the KYC (Know Your Customer) services in all our products. This includes ensuring that the relevant data with the right quality can be provided to our customers when needed. For our very popular Pay N Play product the KYC data is essential; the product can’t be offered without it.
What you'll be doing:
- Conducting thorough market research; both to know which data and ID providers exist and what they can deliver.
- Owning the relationship with eID and Data providers - including contacting, negotiating and long term relationship management.
- Analysing the quality of current product and set up reports and product descriptions in order to educate the organisation about the product.
- Answering KYC product-related questions from stakeholders, mainly from the Commercial teams - being the go-to-person for KYC related inquiries.
- Driving the development of the product, identifying needs and future functionality together with Commercial Product Managers.
- Working closely with the Product Owners and Tech teams building the KYC logic in the system - making product recommendations and possibly also specifying the technical details of the requests.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Product Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
Who you are:
- You probably have a university degree in engineering, business, statistics or equivalent.
- To be successful in this role, you are a problem solver, have an eye for detail and are focused and structured in your work.
- You have excellent relationship management skills and are also interested in numbers.
- As we are a tech business at our core, you have a genuine interest in products, financial technology and/or payments.
- You are used to driving projects from start to finish
- As we operate on various markets, fluency in English is a must; other languages are a bonus.
Sounds like you? Apply now!