At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you do here will make a great impact.
About the Marketing team at Trustly:
The Marketing team is a tight-knit, passionate and creative group of about 18 people based in Stockholm and Malta. Together we work to grow Trustly into a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry.
As Head of Consumer Marketing you will have the overall responsibility of building the Trustly brand towards end consumers. Trustly is historically a B2B brand, with focus on communicating in order to drive leads to the business. An additional direction will now be to build brand on a more broad basis in order to increase end user awareness and preference. As Head of Consumer Marketing you will lead this new direction for Trustly and be responsible for creating a new segment of marketing aimed directly at consumers.
In the role you will work closely with our creative and digital teams for supporting, creating and driving your marketing activities. You will also work closely with our Product and Commercial teams in order to create and implement a holistic and unified road map.
Areas of responsibility:
- Responsible to build the Trustly brand towards end consumers on all Trustly priority markets
- Setting the strategy for the end consumer marketing including communication concept, assets and media mix
- Responsible to deliver and report back on return on investment on the marketing budget
- Ensuring most cost efficient set-up with trade offs between outsourcing and building competence inhouse
- Proven brand building experience from brand or agency side 10+ years of work experience
- University degree in economics, finance or marketing
- Data driven approach to marketing
- Flexible and creative mindsetProven track record in building consumer brands
- Digital competence is meritorious