At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as E-commerce, Travel, Financial services and Gaming.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 400+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Sales at Trustly:
The Sales department works together with the rest of the company to win new business, which directly contributes to Trustly’s fast growth. Our goal is to sign new merchants and we are always willing to walk the extra mile to get there. The department is made up of around 30 people, divided into verticals (E-commerce, Gaming, Financial services and Travel), and we are on the frontlines representing Trustly.
About the role:
To further accelerate the growth of Trustly, we are setting up a new sales team which will focus on identifying and analyzing potential Merchants across all industry verticals and countries in Europe. We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to lead our Pre-Sales team and set up and manage a best-in-class program. This will require working across different teams within Trustly, as well as building relationships with merchants and partners.
We will make sure you get best-in-class business and product training and in return, you will bring a “can-do” attitude and hunter mindset. We focus on results both individually and as a team and your contribution will be important on both levels.
The role will be based in Stockholm or London and will require occasional travel to meet other teams. The role will be reporting to the Vice-President Sales. You will have a direct report and link to other Sales Executives in the Sales team in order to drive an efficient Pre-Sales program.
What you'll do:
- Set up, manage and own the top of the Sales funnel in the sales cycle, from lead generation to their qualification and generation of Merchant opportunities for prospecting
- Run the Pre-Sales activities as a best-in-class program, liaising directly with Marketing for the generation of leads, and all the Sales Verticals and Partnerships teams to build a strong Merchant pipeline of opportunities along priority areas and countries
- Pursue sales opportunities along the Sales cycle where desired, and drive a high sales activity output
- Lead on cross-vertical Sales initiatives, including Sales Success, Efficiency/Performance, Planning
- Contribute to the creation, maintenance and reporting of the internal Sales activity planning and execution
- Stay informed on relevant industry trends to recognize merchants’ pain points, and participate on relevant industry events, such as conferences, external events and meetups
Who you are:
- You have constant hunger for winning new business and a hunter mindset
- True self-starter who is prepared to roll your sleeves up and get involved
- You have 4/5+ years experience in payments/banking services or in Consulting
- A solution-driven problem solver with an innovative mindset
- A strong team player and leader with great interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- You’re motivated by working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- You are able to travel between Trustly’s offices and collaborate with people remotely
- Fluency in English